Bonfire Night and Fireworks!!!
Tickets for the eagerly awaiting Wisborough Green School Bonfire Night are now available. We are very excited to be lighting up the sky again with fabulous Aurora Fireworks!
Friday 8th November, gates open at 6pm and fireworks at 7.15pm.
This year will see the usual fun of the event, including:
- Build a guy competition – the children are busy building their Guys in school with the winner taking pride of place at the top of the bonfire!
- The chance to win the honour of starting the fireworks by ‘Pushing the Plunger’ - tickets 50p each, available on the playground every afternoon from 5th November, at the cake raffle or on the night
- Top quality BBQ food courtesy of Coughtrey’s in Pulborough
- Bar with Ale from local Brolly Brewing plus warming mulled wine
- Refreshment Tent with chocolate apples, sweets, crisps, soft drinks, light up toys and more!
- Fabulous face painting and festival glitter courtesy of Meadow Arts
Tickets are now available to purchase via school gateway https://login.schoolgateway.com/0/auth/login
These are available exclusively to parents until Friday 25th October when they will also go on sale to the public on Eventbrite www.eventbrite.co.uk (fees apply)
We have increased numbers this year, however there is still a maximum capacity, so do please buy in advance and take advantage of the discounted prices.
Alternatively, we will be selling tickets on the playground every afternoon from 5th November. Gateway tickets can also be collected at this time.
Advance Tickets: Adults £4, Children £3, Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £12
On the Gate: Adults £5, Children £4 and Family Ticket £15
Children under 3 go free – however they still need a ticket on entry, so please select a free ticket via the gateway system.