In This Section
Welcome to Wisborough Green Primary School and to our PTA… a friendly and voluntary group that helps to make the school as warm and wonderful as it is.
The PTA exists for three main reasons
- to organise events throughout the year to raise much-needed funds for the “extras” that enrich our children’s education. From books and school trips to playground markings and a portable performance stage, it all makes a fantastic difference.
- to foster a lively community spirit within the school
- to help children and parents alike have some good, family fun.
Five mini facts about your PTA
- As a parent or guardian you are automatically a member.
- You can do as much or as little as your time commitments allow. You can become a class rep, you can help out at events or you can just come along and support them… any contribution - big or small - is always much appreciated.
- We run a buddy scheme for parents whose children start the school during the school year – the office will put you in touch with your class representative.
- We also run a very sociable and informal Adoption and Fostering group for all forever families and those going through or considering embarking on the process. Again, the office can help you contact one of the mums.
- The PTA typically raises about £12,000 a year - and it’s all for the children.
It's a great way to meet other parents and make a difference!