In This Section
Welcome to the school and your PTA. We are a friendly voluntary group that helps to make the school as warm and wonderful as it is.
The PTA exists for three main reasons
- To organise events throughout the year to raise much-needed funds for the “extras” that enrich our children’s education. From books and school trips, to playground markings and a portable performance stage, it all makes a fantastic difference.
- To foster a lively community spirit within the school.
- To help children and parents alike have some good, family fun.
MINI FACTS ABOUT YOUR PTA
- As a parent or guardian you are able to attend meetings, share your thoughts with the committee and are given the chance to vote on important issues, such as, where the money raised should be spent.
- You can do as much or as little as your time commitments allow. You can become a class rep, help out at events or you can just come along and support them. Any contribution - big or small - is always much appreciated.
- When you start at the school it can be daunting, we want you to feel able to get involved so the best way to do this is via our PTA app "Classlist". From here you can contact your Class Rep, purchase tickets to events (don't miss our weekly cake raffle!) and contact other parents.
- The PTA typically raises about £15,000 per year - and it’s all for the children!
It's a great way to meet other parents and make a difference!