Vacancies - current roles:
Deputy Headteacher – Wisborough Green Primary School
Salary L 3-7
Telephone No 01403 700280
Required From September 2020
Contract Permanent, Full-time 1 FTE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new leadership team, to embrace new challenges to move Wisborough Green Primary School forward in our school development journey.
At Wisborough Primary School, our children, parents, staff and our unique community have developed a stimulating, exciting and happy learning environment. We have high aspirations for every child, where individuals are nurtured to be the best they can be through experiencing a broad range of learning opportunities.
What can you bring to our school to make it even better?
· an outstanding practitioner with a range of teaching experience from EYFS into KS2.
· an experienced leader with a commitment to school improvement
· an excellent understanding of assessment and tracking pupil progress from EYFS to KS2 and can lead on Assessment
· a strategic thinker and good communicator
· demonstrate a passion for learning through a broad and balanced curriculum
· a team player with excellent organisational skills
· able to support, inspire and motivate children and colleagues
· committed to inclusion, partnership, collaboration and sharing
· committed to headship in the future
We can offer you:
· A happy, caring and inclusive environment where staff and children learn alongside each other
· Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are happy, responsive and keen to learn
· A school that invests in staff well-being and is committed to reducing workload
· The opportunity to develop your leadership skills in a collaborative and supportive environment
. A forward-looking school with high aspirations and standards (judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted January 2018)
· A modern and well-resourced learning environment including attractive grounds for outdoor learning
Come and be part of something special.
Wisborough Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointees are subject to pre-employment checks, including references and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. West Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer. As school visits cannot take place, we would encourage all candidates to visit our school website where you will be able to take a virtual look at our school. If you would like to discuss the position in more detail then please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our school at: www.wisboroughgreenschool.org.uk
Posted Date: 6 April 2020
Closing Date: 13 May 2020
Shortlisting Date: 15 May 2020
Interview Date: To be confirmed